To foster camaraderie among United States veterans of overseas conflicts. To serve our veterans, the military and our communities. To advocate on behalf of all veterans.
- We visit patients at the VA, the Hospital near Camp Pendleton, and their homes.
- We sponsor and award prizes for youth scholarships with student competitions grades 6-12 as well as award a Teacher of the Year.
- We sponsor local Boy Scout units and units on Camp Pendleton.
- We participate in local high school events and award ceremonies and educate students in the classroom by our experiences.
- We give back to the community and our veterans by volunteering at Veterans Events, Food Banks/Drives and lending a helping hand to veterans in need as well as participate in community events.
- We can help Veterans network for education and job opportunities as they transition to civilian life.
- One of our most valuable services is helping Veterans to apply for VA benefits and shepherding them through the red tape jungle.
- We contribute to our national organization and the homes they maintain for widows and orphans of Veterans who have fought in foreign wars.
Click Here for more information on Eligibility.